Managing a Facebook page for business is not an easy task. It sometimes requires more than on person to keep the page updated with fresh information. Facebook allows you to add as many administrators as you need to your Page.
Facebook Page admins can have 5 different roles – Manager, Content Creator, Moderator, Advertiser, Insights Analyst. Since each admin has different abilities, you can assign different role to people, depending on what you need them to work on.
- Manager can manage admin roles, send messages and create posts as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
- Content Creator can edit the Page, send messages and create posts as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
- Moderator can respond to and delete comments on the Page, send messages as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
Advertiser can create ads and view insights.
- Insights Analyst can only view insights.
Make Someone Admin on Facebook Page
To make someone admin on your Facebook Page, log into Facebook and follow the below given steps:
1) At the top of your Page, click Settings.
2) Click Page Roles in the left column.
3) Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
4) Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
5) Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
You should be very careful when you are making someone manager of your Page because manager can change the role of admins, including you. You may end up losing admin privileges for your Page if another admin of your Page removes you as an admin or changes your admin role.